Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome to the Journey!

...
It is now August 14, about a month after I began this blog. I haven't really thought much about survival preparedness in the last month. I feel like I came to the conclusions I needed to to have peace.

1. God sustains me, protects me, and will provide for me.

2. Work hard and spend as little money as possible.

3. Prepare a pantry of food that will last 3 months.
> canned tomatoes and tomato paste
> dried split peas
> pinto and black beans
> white and brown rice
> green and red lentils
> dry pasta
> quick oats and steel cut oatmeal
> brown and white sugar
> flour
> grapeseed and olive oil
> balsamic vinegar
> white vinegar
> ketchup
> 3x of all spices
> dried cranberries and apricots
> honey
> peanut butter
> earl grey tea, herbal/flavored teas
> coffee
> molasses
> baking powder and baking soda
> vanilla
> yogurt starter
> powdered milk

4. Prepare a medicine cabinet that includes 3 months worth of your vitamins, supplements, herbals, pain killers, etc, as well as a completely stocked first aid kit.

5. Finally, the accumulation of 99% silver coins, little by little.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment